Elite Thermal Leg Warmer
Whatever the weather throws your way, Pearl Izumi's updated Elite Thermal Leg Warmers will ensure you can adapt mid-ride, and they're extended coverage also means they can turn thermal shorts into winter tights. The warmers are made from the same breathable, softly brushed thermal material that made their predecessors classics, but Pearl has updated them with its proprietary PI Dry DWR treatment. This makes the latest Elite Thermal warmers ideal for the kinds of temperatures that defines cycling in late fall and early spring. They're warm, they resist light drizzle and road spray, and they can be stored in a jersey pocket if conditions improve over the course of a ride.
- Leg warmers that insulate and repel water
- Treated to keep light rain and road spray at bay
- Midweight thermal insulation for shoulder season temps
- Built to reduce bunching and slouching while pedaling
- Soft, wide elastic cuff grips with silicone print
- Reflective details add a bit of visibility on overcast training rides
- Item #PLZO8E0
- 56% nylon, 30% polyester, 14% Lycra
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.