Elite Thermal Knee Warmers
During cool, transitional months, Lycra warmers are no longer sufficient, yet fully-windproof tights are overkill. That's where the Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Knee Warmers come into play, delivering more warmth than the Lite warmers without being overly stifling like the PRO Softshell warmers can be in mid-range temperatures.
- Knee warmers for spinning on soggy, chilly days
- Water-resistance repels light rain and road spray
- Midweight thermal insulation for shoulder season temps
- Built to reduce bunching and slouching while pedaling
- Soft, wide elastic cuff grips with silicone print
- Reflective details add a bit of visibility on overcast training rides
- Item #PLZO8DZ
- 56% nylon, 30% polyester, 14% Lycra elastane
- compressive, form-fitting
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 5, 2022
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 6' 4"
I put these to the test today on a 50-mile ride. They stayed in place the entire time without slippage. They are plenty long enough to cover 4 or so inches below the knee and mid-thigh. Well designed and well made.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help