Lightweight, breathable weather barrier.
If you get a block from your house before you notice the dark clouds on the horizon, turn back and grab the Pearl Izumi Women’s Elite Barrier Jacket, just in case. This highly packable jacket provides windproof, water-resistant protection from the elements that makes it well worth the slight detour. A full-length draft flap along the zipper and elasticized hems seal in the warmth when you hit the edge of the cloud cover. Reflective piping and logos make you more visible to passing motorists as lighting conditions deteriorate. Now that you have the jacket on, tuck your chin into the microfleece collar and pedal like the wind to outrun the storm.
- Wind- and water-resistant weather protection
- Vented back for increased ventilation
- Two zippered pockets store small essential
- Elastic drawcord adjusts fit at the waist
View more Women's Jackets
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.