Cyclone Gel Glove
Whether you're grinding out climbs in autumnal canyons or ticking off base miles with a backdrop of budding spring foliage, Pearl Izumi's Cyclone Gel Women's Gloves provide the ideal blend of comfort and restriction-free reach. They're made from Pearl's Elite Softshell fabric, which strikes notes of breathability with wind- and water-resistance to help keep you warm and dry while limiting the gradual accumulation of clammy moisture.
- Cycling gloves for the cold of fall and spring
- Softshell body resists weather but still breathes
- Absorbs road noise with Gel padding on palm
- Gauntlet-style hook-and-loop cuff extends protection
- Finished with reflective detailing and soft fleece wiping surface
- Item #PLZO8DQ
- [palm] 81% polyester, 9% nylon, 8% elastane, 2% polyurethane, [back] 62% polyester, 26% nylon, 7% elastane, 5% polyurethane, [lining] 100% polyester
- 3D shaped gel pads
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 4, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are wicked uncomfortable. There is no lining at all, so the seams of the thick fabric jab into your fingers. They're particularly abrasive when putting pressure on your hands during riding.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help