Attack Long Sleeve Jersey
- Long-sleeve jersey made for summer cycling
- Recycled fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Silicone-printed rear ensures a secure fit
- BioViz reflectivity ensures low-light visibility
- Item #PLZO89K
- Responsible Collection
- SELECT Transfer (100% recycled polyester)
- 3 rear
- BioViz elements
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 16, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 7"
I have this in grey and red and it looks really cool. Lightweight sleeves protected me from the sun and I didn't feel too hot even when the temperature approached 70F. When I first tried this on I worried it was too tight around the shoulders, but it seems to have stretched a little when riding and now it's great. Note that it's "form fitting," so it's tighter than Pearl's "semi form fit" lines.
October 26, 2020
Not sized properly
- I returned this product before using it
This isn?t sized according to the Pearl Izumi size chart. It runs 1-2 sizes too small. Bummer, especially since Backcountry requires use of a printer for returns and exchanges, even in the year 2020.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help