Why We Like The PEARL iZUMi Attack Air Short
When we are ready for a quick lunch-break ride, but the summer heat is trying to stand in our way, we pull on the PEARL iZUMi Attack Air Shorts for their lightweight, breathable construction that features a fabric made with recycled materials. The women’s specific Levitate Plus chamois uses a multi-density design for all-day seated comfort, while the elastic-free cross-over front panel keeps us pain-free while in the riding position.
- Lightweight cycling shorts built for hot summer all-around riding
- Breathable 4-way stretch fabric built from recycled materials
- Multi-density, women’s Levitate Plus chamois for unmatched comfort
- Silicone-printed grippers prevent shorts from riding up
- BioViz elements add visibility on early morning or late night rides
- Item #PLZO8MU
- Responsible Collection
- 84% recycled polyester, 16% spandex
- spring, summer
- Levitate Plus
- Leg Gripper
- silicone=printed grippers
- BioViz elements
- Manufacturer Warranty
- road cycling, gravel
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help