Why We Like The PEARL iZUMi AmFIB Tight
Thermal insulation, stretch, and breathability are our basic requirements for cold-weather training tights, and the PEARL iZUMi AmFIB Tight checks off all three. Its ultra-soft AmFIB softshell fabric features a water-shedding treatment, ensuring that road spray and sleet don't ruin the gains made by the fleece's heat-trapping properties. Chamois-free construction lets these tights flex into running or lets you layer your preferred summer bibs underneath. Two thigh cargo pockets store our essentials with ease, while the BioViz reflective elements enhance visibility on evening winter rides.
- Full-length winter tights for use over cycling shorts
- Constructed with a mixture of recycled materials
- Features AmFIB softshell fabric and brushed thermal fleece lining
- Wide waistband sits comfortably without restriction
- PI Dry water-repellant technology sheds water for a dry ride
- BioViz reflective elements on the calves enhance visibility
- Item #PLZO8JN
- Responsible Collection
- [main] 89% recycled polyester, 11% elastane, [secondary] 56% recycled nylon, 30% recycled polyester, 14% Lycra
- 1 cargo
- BioViz elements
- Manufacturer Warranty
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help