AmFib Lite Glove
For cooler weather rides that aren’t enough to chill to the bones, the Pearl Izumi AmFib Lite Glove is a cozy cave for sensitive digits. With 60 grams of Primaloft insulation under Pearl Izumi’s AmFib softshell fabrics, it’s 40 grams less insulation than the deep winter AmFib glove. The water and wind-resistant softshell blocks out uncomfortable elements while still creating a relaxed and unrestricted feeling of dexterity. A synthetic leather palm features no padding for enhanced bar-feel and provides ample grip for precise control in wet conditions.
- Cool weather cycling glove receives trickle down from its warmer sibling
- Roughly half as insulated as the AmFIB gloves for cool weather riding
- Protection from rain and wind during spring and fall storms
- Stable palm helps to maximize bar feel and control
- Touch screen compatible keeps phone functions a swipe away
- Item #PLZO8DU
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] AmFIB softshell, [insulation] 60g Primaloft Gold w/Crosscore (35% post-consumer recycled polyester, Aerogel particles), [palm] Ax Suede Laredo synthetic leather
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, time trial, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.