All-Road v5 Cycling Shoe - Women's
The Pearl Izumi All-Road V5 cycling shoes provide a stiff pedaling platform with the feel and fit of sneakers, so you can get the most out of your indoor workout or road ride. The seamless bonded upper keeps feet cool during hard rides or up-tempo classes by wicking moisture away and maintaining breathability. A nylon composite midsole adds stiffness to the shoe for greater power transfer to the pedals, without adding unnecessary weight. Three hook-and-loop straps deliver an adjustable fit to keep our feet secure and pedaling efficiency in form. We’ve all seen or been the person sliding about in bike shoes on a smooth floor. With the rubber tread on the All-Roads, our feet stay firmly on the ground between locker room and studio or bike rack and coffee order.
- A cycling shoe designed for both indoor and outdoor riding
- Bonded seamless upper is both durable and breathable
- 3 hook-and-loop straps are easily adjustable for a customized fit
- Durable rubber sole provides traction when off the bike
- 2-bolt compatibility works with most spin studio pedals
- Item #PLZ00UC
- nylon composite
- Cleat Compatibility
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, indoor cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.