Why We Like The Dirt Roamer Storm Pants
It seems like Patagonia covers everything, so it makes sense their new Dirt Roamer Storm Pants are MTB-specific and constructed with fully waterproof material. They do it all from repelling rain and mud to snow and tire spray so you'll stay dry and comfortable throughout your ride. They're made with a 3-layer performance shell that blocks the elements while still offering breathability. Abrasion-resistant nylon reinforces contact areas at the knees, seat, and crotch to handle the roughness of the trail and the occasional accidental 10-foot launch.
- MTB-specific pants that keep the elements at bay
- 3-layer H2No performance shell that repels water, mud, and snow
- Abrasion-resistant nylon reinforces key areas for added protection
- MTB-specific OppoSet adjustable waistband for a customizable fit
- Knee-high leg openings allow you to unzip without taking shoes off