Why We Like The Patagonia Dirt Roamer Storm Jacket
The 3-layer H2No shell of the Patagonia Dirt Roamer Storm Jacket is built to repel snow, rain, and cold temperatures as we rip the trails through the winter months. Made with recycled materials, this stretchy shell also features a moisture-wicking knit backer to eliminate clammy skin and enhance breathability. Side zippers and a 3/4 length front zipper allow for ventilation and an easy on and off over a helmet, and once removed, rolls into itself to store in a rear pocket.
- A MTB specific jacket built to protect against the elements
- Waterproof 3-layer shell built with recycled material
- Moisture-wicking knit backer ensures breathability
- Forearms, shoulders, and drop-tail reinforced to resist abrasion
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts with just a single pull
- 3/4 front zipper allows for an easy on-and-off over a helmet
- Item #PATZA1J
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled nylon, PFC-free DWR treatment
- fall, winter
- side zippers
- 1 rear zipped
- adjustable, helmet-compatible
- Claimed Weight
- trail, enduro, cross country, gravel, cyclocross
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help