Why We Like The Patagonia Dirt Roamer Storm Jacket
We zip into the Dirt Roamer Storm Jacket from Patagonia when the weather tries to cramp our style because its weather-proof construction ensures we never miss a ride. The 3L H2No waterproof membrane provides serious waterproofing that's still breathable, and the helmet-compatible hood keeps us dry when the rain is really coming down. The self-stowing rear zip pocket makes this jacket easy to bring along, making it perfect for anything from bike park laps to epic trail rides.
- MTB-specific rain shell for trail, enduro, and bikepacking
- Waterproof 3L H2No membrane keeps water out and breathes well
- Fully recycled face fabric limits Patagonia's environmental toll
- PFC-free DWR treatment further bolsters waterproof performance
- Helmet-compatible hood has a hook-and-loop stowing system
- Packs down in its own pocket and fits in a bib pocket
- Abrasion-resistant panels at the elbows, shoulders, and hem
- Side zips provide added breathability for high-output climbs
- Item #PATZA1I
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance (3-layer), PFC-free DWR treatment, [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon, PFC-free DWR treatment, [lining] polyester knit
- two-way front zipper
- 1 self-stowing zippered rear
- helmet-compatible, stowable
- Claimed Weight
- 12.1 oz
- trail, enduro, bikepacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help