Why We Like The Dirt Roamer Liner Short
Off-road endurance rides are a lot more comfortable with Patagonia's Dirt Roamer Liner Short. The mesh panels let our overshort's vents be effective, while the 8-inch inseam and leg grips eliminate bunching and chafing. And with a low-bulk pad softening our seat, hours in the saddle don't seem so daunting.
- Lightweight liner short for long, hot rides
- Recycled material wicks and breathes
- Wide power mesh panels allow maximum airflow
- Seat pad delivers 3 layers of breathable comfort
- Interior cuff silicone print provides a stay-put fit
- 2 stretch mesh side pockets stash quick-access snacks
- Built compatible with Patagonia's MTB overshorts (sold separately)
- Item #PATZA19
- Responsible Collection
- 79% recycled nylon, 21% spandex
- Chamois Thickness
- 2 side
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help