Why We Like The Dirt Roamer Jacket
Take to the trails with the Patagonia Dirt Roamer Jacket on your back or in your pack, and you'll be prepared for unpredictable shoulder-season conditions. At only 7.1 ounces, this lightweight jacket features a wind-resistant construction that protects you from the cold as you fly downhill, and a breathable design that delivers plenty of airflow for harrowing climbs. A DWR treatment sheds light precipitation should you happen to ride through a shower, and the stowable hood features a 3-piece design that won't block your peripheral vision so you can maintain awareness as you ride. Designed to handle the elements, the jacket's backer features a knit fabric to eliminate moisture and maximize comfort against your skin. When the shower passes, the Dirt Roamer dries quickly and packs into its rear zippered pocket for easy storage.
- A trail-hungry jacket for riding in unpredictable weather
- Recycled nylon shell fends off light rain and wheel spray
- Slim fit delivers superior comfort and ample range of motion
- Adjustable hood is helmet-compatible to preserve vision on the trail
- Jacket packs down and stows in rear zippered pocket
- Interior chest pocket secures valuables over technical terrain
- Item #PATZ9C2
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled nylon, DWR finish
- spring, fall, winter
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 30.5in
- [external] 1 zippered rear, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- helmet-compatible, stowable
- Claimed Weight
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help