Why We Like The Dirt Roamer Bike Short
No matter where we're riding, the Dirt Roamer Bike Short helps us take on swerving trails and unnerving descents with confidence. With lightweight polyester fabric, we can expect quick drying and comfort for long days in the saddle and hard days on the trails. Slimmed legs provide a contoured fit that stays in place when we're working hard, and a chafe-free, seamless fit enhances comfort for our ride.
- Patagonia's mountain biking shorts for rugged terrain
- Stretch and breathability from a polyester blend
- Adjustable waist can be adjusted as we ride with one hand
- Long inseam covers the tops of the knees and low-profile pads
- Sonic-welded seams eliminate chafing and enhance free movement
- Item #PATZA1A
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 90D 87% recycled polyester, 14% spandex
- 1 zippered thigh
- OppoSet adjustable
- Claimed Weight
- [size 32] 5.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help