Across the globe.
From Table Mountain, South Africa to the Isle of Skye, Scotland, the Men's Dirt Roamer Bike Short helps you take on tight turns and raw trails with comfort and performance, no matter where you roam. The polyester fabric is lightweight, dries quickly during long days working hard on the trail and is designed to stretch and move as one garment—its seams are sonic-welded for this very purpose, and it shaves off additional ounces as well. Aside from the nearly seamless, chafe-free fit, slimmed legs provide a contoured fit that stays in place during long rides, and a curved waistband follows the natural shape of your hips for extended comfort. The Dirt Roamer does not come with liners, but is designed alongside the Patagonia Endless Ride Liner Shorts and includes snap loops that pair with those or the Patagonia Dirt Craft Bike Shorts.
- Bike shorts for trailblazing rugged routes and rocky terrain
- Polyester blend offers highly breathable, super stretchy performance
- Sonic-welded seams eliminate chafing and promote flexibility
- Adjustable waist can be adjusted with one hand while riding
- Snap loops designed to pair with certain Patagonia liner shorts
- Long inseam covers the tops of knees and low-profile knee pads