WH-1 Wheel Holder
With the shop-quality WH-1 Wheel Holder from Park Tool, you'll always have a helping hand when servicing your bicycle's wheels. Its E-Nickel finish provides excellent durability and will be a staple in your home shop for years to come. The WH-1 firmly holds 12, 15, and 20mm thru-axles, as well as 5mm quick-release skewer hubs at vertical, 35 degrees from vertical, and horizontal for positions that are the most convenient and easiest for the task at hand, all without the use of tools. So whether you're building up some wheels, polishing up a pair for the race weekend, installing tires or tubes, doing some hub or cassette work, or a tubeless installation, the WH-1 securely holds your wheel so both of your hands are free. The WH-1 can be bolted or clamped directly to a bench with the built-in mounting holes or installed in a bench vise for maximum convenience.
- Park Tool's wheel holder making bicycle wheel maintenance easier
- Quick and easy way to hold virtually any wheel in the ideal position
- Holds wheel at vertical, 35 degrees from vertical, and horizontal positions
- Accepts 12, 15, and 20mm thru-axles and 5mm quick-release skewers
- E-Nickel finish for maximum durability
- Can be bolted or clamped directly to a bench or installed in a bench vise