13mm - 28mm Shop Cone Wrench
Perhaps no other cycling tool is quite as iconic as the 13mm - 28mm Shop Cone Wrench from Park Tool. Often replicated, never duplicated, these Cone Wrenches are shop-grade quality and promise years of trouble-free performance. Park designs the "Y" head with more material where it's needed for strength and durability and its precise sizing and a military grade industrial phosphate finish ensure a snug fit and corrosion resistance. It's built thin for use on the narrowest of adjusting cones and its vinyl-dipped handle in signature Park blue for comfortable use.
- Park Tool Shop Cone Wrenches for hub and brake adjustments
- "Y" head design puts more material where it's needed for strength and durability Precision sizing promises an accurate fit
- Military grade industrial phosphate finish resists corrosion
- Vinyl-dipped handle provides leverage and comfortable use
- Item #PAR0184
- [wrench] steel, [handle] vinyl
- Other Tools
- cone wrench
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.