Why We Like The Park Tool Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit
Servicing our own brakes at home can save a lot of money in bike shop maintenance costs and also teaches us how to work on our bikes. With the Park Tool Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit we can bleed or brakes at home, allowing us to get back out on the trails faster. The Park Tool Hydraulic Bleed Kit has two options are available; the BKM-1 will bleed most models of mineral oil-based hydraulic brakes, whereas the BKD-1 handles most DOT fluid-based brakes. Both models have everything we need to get out any air bubbles and inject new, clean fluid to keep our bikes stopping on a dime. This shop-grade kit is all housed in a rugged, reusable case to minimize the risk of losing any crucial equipment.
- Shop-grade brake bleed kit with everything we need to bleed our brakes
- Includes syringes and holders, tubes, bleed blocks, adapters and carrying case
- BKM-1.2 is for mineral oil hydraulic disc brakes
- BKD-1.2 is for DOT fluid hydraulic disc brakes
- Item #PARE045
- [BKM-1.2] Shimano, Magura, TRP, Tektro, Trick Stuff, SRAM DB8, Campagnolo, Promax, Clarks, [BKD-1.2] SRAM, Formula, Hayes, Hope
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- carry case
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help