Why We Like The CP-1.2 Cassette Pliers
The Park Tool CP-1.2 Cassette Pliers allow you to grasp 9 to 24 teeth cogs during lockring removal securely. The soft synthetic handle grips boost comfort compared to a traditional chainwhip, and the spring-loaded return makes it easy to use with one hand. It's compatible with 5 to 12-speed cassettes – as well as single-speed cassettes with a 3/32" cog — and enjoys forged steel construction for longevity in the bike shop or garage. It fits with cogs ranging from 9 to 24 teeth in size to satisfy a full range of cassette sizes.
- Cassette pliers for a secure hold on the cog during removal
- Forged steel for strength and durability with soft cushion grips
- 13.7 inches in total length for leverage
- Fits to mountain and road cassettes ranging from 5 to 12 speeds
- Item #PARE02I
- [body] forged steel, [grips] synthetic
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help