Why We Like The Osprey Packs Farpoint 70L Backpack
The Osprey Packs Farpoint 70L Backpack is the perfect choice for fast-moving travelers who seek a durable, lightweight travel bag with a variety of storage options. The main compartment features lockable sliders to keep your important items safe, while two internal compression straps keep everything securely in place. Its lightwire frame suspension shifts the load from the harness to hipbelt, both of which can be stowed away when not in use.
- 70L travel pack designed for fast-moving explorers
- Built with lightweight, durable fabrics
- Features large panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable main compartment features a laptop sleeve
- Dual compression straps and mesh pockets on front of bag
- Harness and hipbelt stow away when not in use
- Features a detachable daypack for additional storage
- Item #OSPZ1ET
- [main] 210D nylon mini hex diamond ripstop, PFC/PFAS-free DWR treatment, [accent] 600D packcloth, PFC/PFAS-free DWR treatment, [bottom] 600D packcloth, PFC/PFAS-free DWR treatment
- 70L (4272 cu in.)
- LightWire frame suspension
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- top, front
- dual front mesh, heat-embossed scratch-free zipped slash, laptop sleeve, internal front flap zipped mesh
- Weight Capacity
- 26h x 13w x 13d in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov