Handy storage for daily cyclists.
Whether you're a commuter desiring storage for essential tools or you need something a bit more substantial to carry on long-distance road rides, the Ortlieb Saddle Bag has you covered with three different sizes, burly waterproof construction, and a stable bracket mount that attaches to your saddle rails. The roll-up closure won't succumb to the elements, even in a heavy downpour. You'll also find two d-rings along the rear for attaching a bike light or clipping additional items.
Small and medium sizes are great for cyclists that need essential repair tools, snacks, everyday accessories, and other small/mid-sized items on the road. The large Saddle Bag is truly a replacement for a small backpack, carrying a host of items within its roomy interior. This larger option has an additional strap that stabilizes heavy loads from bouncing excessively on the road. All sizes include mounting brackets and hardware, as well as a rear Scotchlite reflector for visibility after dark.
- Versatile saddle bag for commuting and longer rides
- Three available sizes tailored to your carrying needs
- Durable, waterproof fabric with secure roll-up closure
- Secure mounting bracket attaches to your saddle rails
- Additional strap on large size for load stabilization
- D-rings on rear for clipping a bike light
- Scotchlite reflector hit on backside