Why We Like The Topetube Frame Pack
Ortlieb's Topetube Frame Pack is for riders who want to utilize the storage space within their frame's main triangle without sacrificing our water bottle placements. It works for full-suspension mountain bikes with limited triangle space, but also for road and gravel bikes that have ample real estate under their top tube. A 4-liter payload means we can stuff in everything from our tent to our water bladders, and its placement ensures a lower center of gravity for evenly dispersed weight while we're riding.
- A frame pack for bikes with limited triangle space
- Its 4-liter payload ensures ample room for gear
- Attaches easily to our bike's top tube and seat tube
- Waterproof material and zippers keep our gear protected
- The pack's placement provides an evenly dispersed weight
- Item #OLBA02S
- nylon, PU coating
- 4L (244.1cu in)
- top tube, seat tube
- 5.1 x 19.7 x 2.4in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help