Why We Like The Ortlieb Frame Pack Top Tube
The Frame Pack Top Tube from Ortlieb is a bikepacking solution that utilizes the storage space within the frame's main triangle without sacrificing our water bottle placements. It works for full-suspension mountain bikes with limited triangle space, but also for road and gravel bikes that have ample real estate under their top tube. We especially appreciate the waterproof material and burly TIZIP zippers working together to keep our gear dry under unexpected rain showers. Plus, its low center of gravity and 3-liter capacity make for a stable ride while storing heavier items like water, food, and our tent.
- Waterproof frame bag for bikers with limited triangle space
- 3-liter volume can hold tools, food, and water
- Ideal for an overnighter or a self-supported race
- IP67 waterproof rating protects gear against wet weather
- Fits inside the frame's triangle for easy access to gear and water
- The pack's placement provides an evenly dispersed weight
- Hook-and-loop fasteners allow for easy installation
- Reflective logos on both sides of the bag boost visibility
- Item #OLBA04K
- Cordura, PU-coated
- 1 waterproof TIZIP
- suitable for tube diameter from 30 mm to 70 mm
- 15.7 x 5.9 x 2.4in
- Claimed Weight
- 200g (7.1oz)
- bikepacking, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help