Item # OUC0004
OneUp Components Aluminum Pedal $125.00
Rip it up.
Born ready to grip it and rip it, the OneUP Components Aluminum Pedal offers a grippy, smooth-rolling, and durable platform for big days out on the bike. It's designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedal sitting in the natural arch of your foot. This shape also creates a razor-thin leading edge and optimal clearance to help deflect off obstacles on the trail. Each pedal has four double-sealed full-cartridge bearings, and no bushings, to toughen up its durability and eliminate any axle play. And let the 40 rear-loading custom hexagonal removable pins alleviate your concerns of slippage by ensuring maximum grip. OneUp also gave it a unique cassette tool lock ring to make bearing servicing fast and easy.
- Durable pedal blending smooth operation with max grip
- Aluminum construction has ideal strength-to-weight ratio
- Subtle convex profile rests comfortably underfoot
- Sealed cartridge bearings deliver smooth performance
- Removable hexagonal pins ensure high levels of traction
- Wide platform design for increased stability
View more Platform Pedals
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Pedals have excellent traction and are a nice size. Would be nice if some extra pins came in the box though. Very slim profile helps in avoiding strikes as well.
The pins on these pedals are smaller than most and sharp. These pedals in combination with my 5 10 Impact VXI shoes were almost like being clipped in.
The width is 4" and the length is 4.5"