Why We Like The Sutro Lite Sweep Prizm Sunglasses
We're not fully engaged in the pedaling experience unless we slide on the Sutro Lite Sweep Prizm Sunglasses. These sleek glasses prioritize performance with their detail-enhancing Prizm lens technology and high-strength O-Matter frame. The specialized nose pads ensure they stay in place on bumpy single-track and keep us comfortable on the pub patio afterward.
- Semi-rimless sunglass specified for cycling
- Prizm lenses enhance color and contrast to detail your world
- O-Matter frame material won't break from after a few falls
- High-wrap frame increases field of view and ventilation
- Unobtanium nose pads grip your face even when a bit wet
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAKK8OZ
- Prizm (polycarbonate)
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Case Included
- soft case, microfiber bag
- Face Size
- large, wide
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/temple] 132 x 58 / 138mm
- biking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 23, 2021
Fashion & Function
- I've used it several times
Look great, feel great, ride great. Ok, so even if you're not an excellent biker, these glasses will have you fooling everyone on trail...at least until you ride. They can only do so much. As with all Oakley sunglasses, the lens is amazing. The trail lens is exactly what you need for your next ride. Dark enough to ensure you're not totally blind coming around a corner with the sun in your face, yet provides enough contrast to identify obstacles as you pop in and out of the shadows at speed downhill. The fit (for me) is great, pairing well with a number of helmets - be it Oakley, POC, or TLD. Snag yourself a pair before your next ride.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help