See the entire playing field.
Refusing to develop eyewear technology that isn't deemed first-in-class, Oakley again comes through with the Radar EV Path Sunglasses. Designed to be worn by the world's top athletes, these shades are equipped with stress-resistant Plutonite lenses that eliminate 100% of all harmful UV-rays, ensuring both your eyes, and the sunglasses themselves, operate at a high level for years to come. Just as tough as the lenses, the O-Matter frame is built to take a licking and keep on ticking at the highest level of play. Even in wet conditions, these shades are made to stay put, thanks to a comfortable Three-Point fit and Unobtanium nose and temple grip system that increases its adhesion under increasingly wet conditions.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Cycling-specific sunglasses with a wide field of view
- 100% UV-filtering Plutonite lenses protect against UV rays
- Stress-resistant O-Matter frame withstands impact
- Three-Point fit ensures a secure, slip-free fit
- Unobtanium grips keep sunglasses in place during intense activity