Blaze down the path.
Race out to an early lead with the Oakley Radar EV Path Prizm Polarized Sunglasses. Designed to satisfy your need for speed, these sporty shades feature a huge, semi-rimless lens with a high-coverage wrap to offer unimpeded vision and complete protection. Polarized lenses eliminate glare reflecting off the road, and Prizm technology enhances contrast for a crisper, clearer view of what's ahead. the lens is also interchangeable (additional lenses sold separately) so you can adapt to changing conditions. The strong, yet light and flexible O Matter frame provides a comfortable fit, and Unobtanium nose and ear pads prevent your sunglasses from slipping when you work up a serious sweat. Whether you're running through city streets or pedaling over mountain roads, count on these sunglasses to deliver the comfort, vision, and protection you need.
- Large, sporty shades for biking and running
- Prizm technology makes view sharper and bolder
- Polarization eliminates glare from reflective surfaces
- Plutonite lenses offer 100% UV protection
- O Matter frame is light and stress-resistant
- Unobtanium nose and ear pads offer secure comfort
- High-wrap design for added coverage
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAK01M8
- Plutonite Prizm (polycarbonate)
- Interchangeable Lens
- O Matter
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Case Included
- hard case and microfiber bag
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/width/temple] 44 / 138 / 128mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov