Whether you prefer a long stretch of open road or a trail through the mountains, enhance your riding experience with the Oakley M2 Frame XL Sunglasses. Thanks to an enhanced vertical dimension, these sunglasses offer increased field of vision even when your head is tilted down. A lightweight frame offers wearing comfort and impact-resistant performance. The protective lenses filter out UV rays, as well as harmful blue light, for optical clarity when you're on the move.
- Performance sunglasses for cycling and other active sports
- XL design offers enhanced lens coverage and protection
- Plutonite lenses filter out UV rays and harmful blue light
- O Matter frame is lightweight and durable
- Unobtainium earsocks and nosepads for increased grip
- Interchangeable design lets you switch lenses in seconds
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAK01J7
- Plutonite (polycarbonate)
- Interchangeable Lens
- O Matter
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 85 / 45 / 120mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 30, 2022
Second pair of M2
- I've put it through the wringer
I own two of the OG M Frames and now own two M2 Frames. Really nice sunglasses, easy to see with no obstructions. Plenty of cool lens colors to choose from to if you want to customize down the road. These have a coating on the outer part to prevent smudges. All in all a great upgrade to the M Frame.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.