Why We Like The Flak 2.0 XL Prizm Sunglasses
Soar through the peloton with comfort, style, and clear vision in Oakley's Flak 2.0 Prizm Sunglasses. These shades provide glare-cutting visibility to help you spot potholes and rocks from a distance, plus boosted contrast for stunning, crystal clear vision.
- Crush miles on the tarmac with Oakley's go-to road frame
- Prizm lens is optimized to cut glare so you can spot potholes
- Extended peripheral lens protects from wind, sun, and impacts
- O-Matter frame is burly enough for a crash, but lightweight
- Unobtanium grips on nose and temples keep fit secure and comfortable
- Frame size optimized for medium to large faces
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAK00VW
- Prizm (polycarbonate)
- Interchangeable Lens
- O Matter
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Case Included
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 59 / 12 / 133mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 26, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
I got these for hiking but when I got them the bottom of the lenses touched my cheek.. this is because I have fat cheeks not a criticism of the glasses.They also had a bit more pink tint than other Prizm lenses I had tried. I offered them to a hiking buddy and he loves them. He commented on the color and clarity of the Prizm lenses, he wears them constantly.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.