Why We Like The Mistral Plus Cycling Shoe
The Mistral Plus Cycling Shoe is designed to be light and breathable, but with a stiffness index that will leave us powering up climbs and sprinting across the flats. Its perforated sole ensures air passage from toes to heel, and 3D mesh with hexagonal cells offers superior thermoregulation. The double SLW3 rotor allows for complete adjustment and a customizable fit with a step-by-step release, and the shoe's reticular structure ensures resistance and lightness.
- Light and stiff road cycling shoes for supreme power transfer
- 3D mesh with hexagonal cells offer superior thermoregulation
- Reticular structure allows resistance and lightness
- Sole with carbon toe insert provides a stiffness index of 12
- Perforated sole ventilates air from toes to the heel
- SLW3 rotor makes for a customizable fit with micro-adjustments
- Item #NTWZ05J
- Upper Material
- SLW3 rotor
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 46] 12oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 14, 2021
Good not great
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These shoes are pretty nice overall. Quality seems pretty on point, the NW boa system works well. As with any NW shoe I've had, the insole is total garbage and paper thin. I put Giro insoles in mine and they feel much better. The top of tongue is a little stiff, but I think it will be better once worn in a bit. Compared to Giro, they seem to run big by a half size or so.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
May 22, 2021