Why We Like The Skibotn Flex1 Short
When we spend hours in the saddle, we ride over a wide selection of terrain and under various weather conditions. The Skibotn Flex1 Short is built to excel in them all. The 4-way stretch stays out of our way, while the treated fibers mute ridgeline winds and shed valley drizzles. When the noon sun heats things up, we zip open the thigh vents to cool off.
- Lightweight short for those long, rugged enduro rides
- Stretchy material resists wind and rain
- Raised back with silicone print for a stay-put fit
- Hook-and-loop side tabs for a customized waist
- Reflective details increase your visibility in low light
- Classic chino look goes from trail to town with ease
- 3 zippered pockets secure smaller essentials
- Item #NRAZ05X
- Responsible Collection
- Flex1 (69% recycled nylon, 19% recycled polyester, 12% elastane), PFC-free DWR finish
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered back
- two-way zipper mesh thigh vents
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
- trail, enduro, hiking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.