Tech shorts for hard riding.
Tough, functional, and attractive, the Norrona Women's Fjora Flex1 Mountain Biking Shorts have just the right blend of features to keep you riding hard without getting uncomfortable. The main body of the Fjoras are made from 175D nylon, an abrasion-resistant fabric that's lightweight and quick drying. The articulated knees, inseam, and back are built from Norrona's Flex1, which is a stretchy and breathable softshell that lets you move freely without overheating. The Fjora shorts also have mesh-lined outseam vents to help you cool down. The shorts are finished with a hook-and-loop Custom-fit waist adjustment system and three zippered pockets to keep key items easily accessible so you can gobble down a quick snack while you're on the go.
- Tough bike shorts for ripping up singletrack
- Durable flex1 fabric can withstand wear on the trail
- Softshell material is comfortable and breathable
- Mesh side venting cools you off quickly
- Articulated knees won't restrict mobility
- Custom-fit waist for a snug fit
- Zippered pockets stash a trail snack or two