Why We Like The Norrona Fjora Flex1 Short
Hit the trails with the versatile Fjora Flex1 Short from Norrona, lightweight MTB shorts built with a high-quality flex1 softshell fabric that is lightweight, durable, and windproof. It is stacked with technical features to keep us riding at our best, ranging from the Custom-Fit Waist system to loads of pocket space.
- A versatile mountain bike short for ripping up the trail
- Built with durable, breathable, and stretchy windproof fabric
- Constructed with over 50% recycled content
- Features a higher rear waistband for better on-bike coverage
- The Custom-Fit Waist system provides a personalized fit
- Compatible with knee protection thanks to articulated knees
- Two hand and one thigh pocket store our snacks, tools, and more
- Item #NRAZ0DA
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric, reinforcement panels] bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 90D x 150D 62% recycled nylon, 32% nylon, 6% elastane, PFC-free DWR treatment, [reinforcement panels] 90D x 150D 69% recycled nylon, 19% nylon, 6% elastane, PFC-free DWR treatment
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh
- adjustable hook-and-loop tabs, silicone gripper
- 2 mesh-lined front zippers
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 9.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 5 year
- downhill, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help