Why We Like The NiteRider Pro 2200 Enduro Front Light
Light up the night with the NiteRider Pro 2200 Enduro Front Light. Featuring a super powerful LED headlight and an external battery that attaches to the frame, the NiteRider Pro 2200 Enduro Front Light is perfect for shredding our local technical trails at night. With seven different light modes and run times ranging from an hour and a half to 25 hours we are set for everything ranging from a quick few laps to multi-day races.
- Powerful bike headlight for riding at night
- 2200 max lumens ensure the trails are lit up at night
- Seven light modes allow us to pick the perfect setting for our riding
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery has a long battery life
- Item #NRIU10Z
- CREE (LED)
- Power Source
- rechargable Li-ion
- Batteries Included
- 8 cell remote
- low, medium, high, flash, beacon, S.O.S., race
- [low] 500, [medium] 800, [high] 2200, [flash, beacon, S.O.S.] 730, [race] 250
- Burn Time
- [low] 12hr, [medium] 6hr, [high] 3hr, [flash, beacon, S.O.S., race] 50hr
- universal handlebar, helmet
- handlebar mount, helmet mount, 8 cell Li-on battery, 36in extension cable, A/C adapter, USB charging cable
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8.7oz (702g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- enduro, cross-country, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help