Lumina Max 2500 NiteLink Headlight
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, fatal bicycle accidents occur nearly 40% more often between the hours of 6 P.M. and 9 P.M. each day than at any other time. Helmets alone can't protect you from distracted drivers, but the NiteRider Lumina Max 2500 NiteLink Headlight is powerful enough to cast an intense beam that allows you to see the road, and others to see you.
With up to 2500 lumens at your disposal, the Lumina Max is one of NiteRider's brightest self-contained bicycle lights on the market, and features multiple light modes from a steady beam to safety flashes that are suited for use during the day or night. An 8-step fuel gauge indicates your battery level and run time, and the headlight is protected by a durable fiberglass body that's built to withstand scrapes and spills. Pair the Lumina Max with NiteRider's Omega EVO 300 taillight to simultaneously power both lights using NiteLink Wireless Technology.
- Illuminate the road or singletrack with this powerful headlight
- High-efficiency CREE bulbs crank out up to 2500 lumens
- Handlebar mount fits standard and oversized 35mm handlebars
- 8-level fuel gauge depicts battery level
- Dupont fiberglass body delivers abrasion and crack resistance
- NiteLink system pairs with Omega EVO 300 taillight wirelessly
- Item #NRIU10H
- Power Source
- [max] 2500
- handlebar mount, AC power adapter
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help