Why We Like The Baxter Fork
Though gravel bikes are best suited to unpaved roads and backcountry byways, sometimes our ride doesn't go as planned and we end up far off the beaten path on routes that can hardly be called a trail. It's these types of rides when we're glad we're running the MRP Baxter fork, offering a little extra traction to make our gravel bike faster, more comfortable, and more capable than ever. The Baxter ultimately gives us a better handling bike and reduced fatigue in our bodies, letting us go the distance and take on uncharted routes knowing our bike can handle the beating.
- Lightweight suspension fork for gravel and all-road riding
- 40mm and 60mm travel options handle the roughest trails with ease
- Bottle and accessory mounts on each fork leg for cargo and water
- FulFill air spring is dependable and easy to set up
- Adjustable fork offset matches the geometry of any bike
- Item #MRPA01J