Get your ergonomics dialed.
Look no further than the Most Tiger Aero Di2 Compatible Stem if you're swapping out stems to dial in the perfect fit on your Pinarello. It pairs perfectly with Pinarello's aero head tube spacers for a clean aesthetic with minimal wind-resistance. This particular version uses forged aluminum for high levels of strength, as well as a 10-gram weight savings over both 3K and 1K carbon versions. For 2018, it's updated with special routing for the Shimano Di2 R9150 drivetrain, so you can seamlessly adapt this stem to your electronic shifting needs.
- Lightweight stem seamlessly fits with Pinarello aero spacers
- Updated with special routing for Shimano Di2 R9150 drivetrain
- Forged aluminum construction is both lightweight and strong
- Front plate evenly distributes pressure to reduce stress on bars
- Compatible with Most aero spacers and top cap
- Item #MOS0008
- forged aluminum
- 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm
- Steer Tube Diameter
- Bar Attachment
- Claimed Weight
- 5.6oz (160g)
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
May 13, 2021