Silos Waterproof Tool Case
It's better to carry the Most Silos Waterproof Tool Case than to be left stranded on the side of the road with a mechanical. Waterproof construction means your gear won't be soaking wet after getting caught in a passing storm or being subjected to road spray while riding.
It easily fits in your bottle cage or rear jersey pocket, allowing you to bring a spare tube, essential repair tools, and snacks along for the ride. Mesh partitions organize your items and prevent them from sloshing around inside the case. The entire thing zips up securely, so your gear won't spill out when you hit a bump or ride over a jarring stretch of asphalt.
- Waterproof case for carrying tools and riding essentials
- Impervious to passing showers and soaking road spray
- Easily fits in your bottle cage or rear jersey pocket
- Zippered opening with mesh partitions for organization
- Item #MOS000K
- fits in bottle cage or back jersey pocket
- 1 zippered compartment w/mesh partitions
- Recommended Use
- road cycling