Why We Like The Mons Royale Virage Mountain Bike Pant
On and off the bike, the Mons Royale Virage Mountain Bike Pant impresses with its light but durable build and athletic fit. The high-performance fabric blends recycled polyester with merino wool for a trail-ready mix that's durable, breathable, and quick to dry after a day of puddles, sweat, and tears. The elasticated waistband, power knit back panel, and articulated knees add comfort and mobility for hours of play and look great as we limp to the bar to swap stories of our involuntary dismounts.
- A pair of trail rippers
- Recycled polyester made from plastic bottles to reduce waste
- Merino wool regulates moisture and temperature for comfort
- Elastane adds plenty of stretch for more freedom of movement
- Articulated knees accommodate knee pads and add mobility
- Zippered phone pocket to secure our devices
- Item #MNRB07V
- Responsible Collection
- 81% recycled polyester, 14% merino wool, 5% elastane
- mountain biking
- elasticated, belt loops
- 2 front, 1 zipped media
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help