Why We Like The Tarn Merino Shift T-Shirt
More to it than meets the eye, the Tarn Merino Shift T-Shirt by Mons Royale expertly blends casual, everyday style with bike park-ready performance. It's perfect for everything from mountain biking to post-ride drinks with the crew, and it's comfortable enough that we won't want to take it off anyway.
- Bike-driven casual tee for everyday rides and relaxation
- Recycled fabrics and merino wool regulate temp for all-day comfort
- Regular fit works with any kit
- Hidden sunglasses wipe lets you clear your shades in a pinch
- Item #MNRB08B
- Responsible Collection
- 52% merino wool, 35% recycled polyester, 13% nylon
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 1, 2022
Big Fan -- More of a relaxed fit
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Feels lightweight for being made with wool. The nylon adds a nice stretch to it as well and it seems like it will be a good spring/summer/fall shirt here in Utah. I would change the fit description from regular to relaxed. It's a mountain biking shirt, so it's a little longer on the arms and waist, which is visible in the picture, and evident when trying it on.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help