Why We Like The Maxxis Minion DHR II EXO/TR Tire
Over the years, the Maxxis Minion DH tire has earned a reputation as one of the best DH/freeride tires on the market, and the new Minion DHR II EXO/TR Tire retains the original’s aggressive tread pattern but with a few tweaks. The center tread features ramped leading edges for improved acceleration and smooth transition into any corner. Also on the center tread are paddle-like knobs designed to dig in hard while braking for total control.
- A 29in tire for downhill, trail, or enduro riding
- Features a tubeless-ready, foldable construction
- Ramped leading edges improve acceleration and cornering
- Paddle-like knobs on the center tread improve braking control
- Sidewalls feature EXO material for cut and abrasion-resistance
- Item #MXX003O
- 29 x 2.3in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Part Number
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help