Aksium III Cycling Shoe
While boas at ratchets may get all the attention, lace-up cycling kicks bring a clean, timeless aesthetic to your kit, and Mavic's Aksium III Cycling Shoes certainly pack quite the punch. Not only do they capture the retro aesthetic, but they do so while keeping the price way down, so you can take to the tarmac regardless of budget. The shoes feature a sleek microfiber upper, with mesh vents at the toe, and pin-prick perforations on the sides to keep air flowing, and let perspiration escape. The sole is built to stay stiff with a nylon and fiberglass composition, sending as much power as it can straight to your pedals, so you can make the most of every watt you put out.
- Timeless lace-up kicks that fit the budget
- Synthetic microfiber uppers are supple and supportive
- Perforations on sides elevate venting and breathability
- Mesh panels at toe box keep you pedaling in comfort
- Fiberglass and nylon meet for a stiff, supportive sole
- Clean lace-up closure makes for a fine-tuned fit and tidy retro aesthetic