Why We Like The Team Evo Bib Short
MAAP took their most popular bib and enhanced it with the result being the Team Evo Bib Short. Their all-new 3D Thermo Moulded multi-layer chamois ensures absolute comfort over big-mile days, and laser-cut perforations provide maximum breathability no matter what the weather is doing. This bib is ergonomically designed for a male-specific cut, and it features optimized stretch for full freedom of movement.
- A bib optimized for male riders who want stretch and breathability
- Abrasion-resistant fabric is highly durable for seasons of wear
- DWR coating sheds moisture and debris
- High airflow back mesh panel makes for an airy feel
- Elastic leg hem band with silicone gripper keeps it all in place
- UPF 50+ guards against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Item #MAQ0026
- 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
- spring, summer, fall
- [medium] 10.5in
- 3D Thermo Moulded
- elastic straps
- Leg Gripper
- UPF Rating
- UPF 50+
- print transfers
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 7oz
- road cycling
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 28, 2023
- I've put it through the wringer
I am a road biker. I typically ride about 300 miles a week, focus on zone 3 tempo style riding. To date, I have used the Giordana FRC line extensively. Still a big fan of their stuff. But, these shorts are a game changer. Way less irritation on longer rides. The compression is fantastic. The material quality is incredible, very soft and smooth. The straps are suitable for tall people. Only thing i would improve is removing the seam on the part of the bib that goes across your stomach. Thank you.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help