Radius 2 Short
Here around the Competitive office, we're always hunting for more minutes in the day to hit the trail. We seek lunch laps, after work rides, and even the odd predawn adventure when summer hits hard. One area we lose those precious minutes on dirt is often overlooked — the wardrobe change. Flashy kits just don't pass in the office, but most office attire also can't hold up to the trail. Louis Garneau aims to fix this with the Radius 2 Shorts. These sleek shorts can pass at work (okay, maybe not if you're required to don a suit, but that brings in a whole different challenge), and hold up to the rigors of trails. They are built from Rhino 2-way stretch fabric that's treated with a DWR coating to shed water, stains, and mud, and features abrasion resistance for protection in the event of a crash. An ergo-feel cut means the shorts move seams away from irritating places, like the inner thigh, reducing bulkiness and preventing chaffing, all the while keeping you comfortable, whether you're sweating bullets in your 10am meeting, or lacing steep and techy lines on lunch break.
- Versatile shorts for the trail or the office
- Rhino 2-way stretch fabric breathes and wicks sweat
- Fight water, stains, and mud with generous DWR treatment
- Fabric is abrasion resistant to hold up to the trail
- ErgoFeel cut moves seams to reduce chaffing and irritation
- New redesigned waistband secure the shorts comfortably
- Item #LGN00LQ
- [main body] Rhino 2-way stretch DWR treated, Ergo Feel, [liner short] AirFit Mesh
- Removable Liner
- no, sewn-in liner
- 2 front hand
- elastic waistband with button fly
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help