Air Gel Ultra Glove
Bumpy backroads and long miles on the bike can sure put a hurt on your hands, but Louis Garneau aims to take the sting away with the Air Gel Ultra Glove. Garneau claims that the Air Gel Ultra Gloves feature more gel padding than any other glove on the market, so you can count on them to absorb those vibrations from harsh potholes and gravel roads alike. The gloves feature a whopping 5-millimeters of anatomically targeted Biogel padding placed around the palm to help keep the blood flowing and prevent numbness, while Ergo Air X-Vent allows air to keep flowing freely through your palm, so padding doesn't have to equal sweaty paws. Since durability is a must for long hours on the bike, the palm is made with GTEX synthetic leather that holds up to the abuse.
- Ultra-cushioned gloves to take the sting out of the road
- 5mm of Biogel padding absorbs vibrations from rough rides
- Let your mitts breathe wit help from Ergo Air X-Vent on palm
- Durability is taken seriously with Gtex synthetic leather
- Easy on-and-off thanks to finger pull tabs
- Breathable back of hand lets sweat escape
- Item #LGN00LZ
- [palm] 90% polyurethane, 10% polyester, [upper hand] 100% polyester spandex
- Air Gel Ultra
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.