HP Drive Pump
HP Drive Pump
Getting a flat is a drag, but it's infinitely better when you're dealing with a superb mini-pump. While the Lezyne HP Drive Pump won't get air into your tire as fast as a floor pump, its durable aluminum construction and high-pressure hose ensure that you won't lose any of your precious strokes to a leaky line or poorly-sealed pump head.
The HP Drive pump is built from an aluminum main shaft, with composite handle and end caps. But, don't be fooled by its compact appearance, this thing packs a wallop that makes other mini-pumps green with envy. The hidden high pressure hose un-threads from its storage place in the pump body, only to attach to the other end. Like Lezyne's full-size pumps, the threaded pump head works with both Presta and Schrader valves. All you have to do is un-thread the head, and flip it to change valve types. In our experience, this yields a solid connection that remains airtight, even as the pressure approaches the triple digits. Granted, as with any mini-pump, you won't set any records for inflation time. But, for a high-pressure mini-pump, the HP Drive inflates tires quickly, and provides a comfortable grip the entire time. And the best part is that it's lightweight and compact enough that you may even forget that you have it with you.
The Lezyne HP Drive Pump is available in the sizes Small and Medium and in the colors Black/hi gloss and Silver/hi gloss.
- Mini-pump for mid-ride flats
- High-pressure hose maximizes power delivery
- Hose stores inside the pump body
- Aluminum construction is extremely durable
- Presta and Schrader compatibility offers convenience
- ABS deflate system lets you find the right pressure
- Item #LED0125
- [barrel and shaft] aluminum, [handle] composite matrix
- [size small] 170 mm, [size medium] 216 mm
- Valve Type
- Presta, Schrader
- Max Pressure
- 120 PSI, 8.3 bar
- yes, ABS (Air Bleed System)
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 2.7oz (77g), [medium] 3.2oz (90g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years