Traditional aesthetics, modern precision.
Lezyne employs the classic, timeless design it's known for with its Classic Drive ABS-3 Floor Pump, delivering a durable, high-pressure floor pump that doesn't have to be hidden away in a closet when not in use. Constructed with a steel barrel and piston, the Classic Drive features an aluminum base and connectors, a long rubber hose, and a tasteful, varnished wood handle as an elegant finishing touch.
Lezyne graces the pump with its ABS1 Pro Flip-Thread Chuck valve, which is compatible with Presta, Dunlop, Schrader valves and the brand's Speed Chuck technology, which allows the pump to work with disc wheels. Its oversized 3.5in gauge won't leave you squinting or guessing at tire pressure, and it measures up to 220PSI.
- A professional grade floor pump with a durable construction
- Lightweight aluminum and durable steel produces durable functionality
- Innovative ABS1 Pro chuck features button for bleeding air and pressure tuning
- Threaded connection offers a secure, air-tight seal
- Varnished wood handle provides a solid feel when you’re pumping
- Item #LED007C
- [base] aluminum, [barrel/piston] steel
- 5.9 x 7.9 x 25in
- Valve Type
- ABS1 Pro (presta, schrader)
- Max Pressure
- Hose Length
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 12oz (1755g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 25, 2020
Very nice bike pump
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Very solid bike pump. Easy to use. I can see it lasting for many years without wearing out.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help