Alloy Drive Floor Pump
The Lezyne Alloy Drive Floor Pump puts lesser pumps to shame with its timeless aluminum construction, brilliant anodized finish, and high-pressure output. 220psi output ensures proper inflation of both road tires and mountain bike tires, with a 90-degree valve design that allows it to easily work with disc-equipped wheels. The ABS-2 Flip-Thread valve makes swapping between Presta and Schrader valves simple and intuitive, even on aero disc wheels, while Lezyne's Air Bleed System (ABS) lets you incrementally dial in pressure to precise levels on both valve types by removing air slowly. And with the oversized 3.5in pressure gauge, you'll never have to squint at or second guess air pressure levels again.
- Premium floor pump with oversized analog gauge
- 3.5-inch precision gauge for easy reading of pressure
- CNC-machined aluminum base and barrel for rugged quality
- Varnished wood handle for a smooth feel and rich aesthetic
- Extra-long, high-strength hose with ABS1 Pro inflation
- ABS1 Pro accommodates both Schrader and Presta valves
- Air-bleed button and integrated valve core wrench
- Item #LED006Y
- [barrel and base] CNC-machined aluminum, [piston] steel, [handle] varnished wood
- 5.9 x 7.9 x 25in
- Valve Type
- Presta, Schrader
- Max Pressure
- Hose Length
- air-bleed button
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help