Why We Like The Leatt MTB Trail 2.0 Helmet
Lightweight and super airy, the Leatt MTB Trail 2.0 Helmet is one of our favorite helmets for speedy XC and gravel riding. 20 vents are bolstered by MaxiFlow air channels molded into the foam, giving us maximum airflow at any speed, and the Dri-Lex liner helps keep sweat out of our eyes when the pace and temperatures climb. While we hope all of our rides go as planned, sometimes a crash can derail even the best rides, so when the dreaded over-the-bars event happens, 360° Turbine Technology helps absorb energy on impact and reduce the rotational acceleration transmitted to our heads and brains.
- Lightweight and breathable helmet for off-road adventures
- 20 massive vents ensure maximum airflow for a cool ride
- 360° Turbine Technology diffuse force during crashes
- Visor breaks away on impact to reduce rotational forces
- Fidlock magnetic closure is easy to use without taking off gloves
- Item #LBRI0B1
- Shell Material
- polymer compound
- Impact Management
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Audio Compatible
- MaxiFlow air channels (20 vents), Dri-Lex liner
- Fit Adjustment
- dial, Fidlock magnetic closure
- AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- 10.6oz (300g)
- trail, cross-country, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help