Why We Like The MTB All-Mountain 3.0 Helmet
Weight down. Protection up. Air on. The MTB All-Mountain 3.0 Helmet has its metrics dialed in. This new iteration drops the rear shell down a bit for increased protection as we pick up the pace, while the multitude of vents keeps the wind flowing. Lined with moving discs that absorb energy from multiple angles, this helmet has us riding gravity with confidence.
- Lightweight helmet to stay cool on climbs and protected on descents
- In-mold construction for low-profile performance
- 360° Turbine Tech reduces rotational and impact forces
- 18 vents offer max airflow to keep you cool on your ride
- Rear dial allows for quick on-the-go fit adjustments
- Fidlock magnetic closure system for easy one-handed operation
- Breakaway visor stops those high-noon rays from blinding you
- Washable liner wicks away moisture and fends off odors
- Item #LBRI0A8
- Shell Material
- 18 fixed vents
- Fit Adjustment
- Fidlock magnetic buckle, rear dial
- breakaway, adjustable
- AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- 12.8oz (360g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.